The power of the crystals grow in our newest set, Opus XIII: Crystal Radiance, featuring new Multi-Element combinations!
Multi-Element Forwards, which possess multiple elements and first appeared in Opus XII: Crystal Awakening, appear once again. There are a plentitude of cards featuring elemental combinations that differ from those of the Multi-Element cards from last time, expanding on the breadth of strategic possibility for deck construction and the game itself. Players are sure to make new discoveries through their matches in this new landscape.
Additionally, once again, three powerful cards from past sets are included as Legacy cards, making this a highly satisfactory set in terms of collectability as well: Vivi [3-017L], Fina [8-060L], and Fusoya [9-094L].
Features New Art:
- Gen Kobayashi: FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS / DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Ramza)
- Yasuhisa Izumisawa: FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: MY LIFE AS A KING
- Ryoma Ito: FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE
- Akira Oguro: FINAL FANTASY IV / DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Lightning)
- Toshitaka Matsuda: FINAL FANTASY III
- Miki Yamashita: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Onion Knight)
Each OPUS XIII: Crystal Radiance PRE-RELEASE KIT contains:
- Nine (9) Opus XIII: Crystal Radiance Booster Packs
- One (1) Pre-Release Exclusive [PR-091/13-062H] Promo Card
- One (1) Pre-Release Exclusive Sleeve Pack